By request, I am re-running my Remote Leadership Presence Lunch and Lead on November 3 at 12 p.m. ET.
Join me for the free, 30-minute webinar where I’ll share some of our remote leadership presence tips. Specifically, we’ll cover:
- Showing up like a leader on camera
- Making eye contact and connecting with others in their virtual space
- Sounding your best
- Mistakes to avoid when presenting or leading remotely
The Fine Print
Our free webinars are 90% free advice and 10% promotion for our leadership communication and workplace relationships services. By registering, you:
- Agree to be added to our email list (you’ll get up to 2 emails a month with leadership communication tips from our blog, and special announcements when we have news to share). You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Acknowledge that your name will be visible to the other participants in the Zoom room.
- Understand that you’ll be asked to participate in a few simple activities using chat. You do not need to keep your video on (although it’s more fun if you do!).
- Agree that all information shared among participants during the webinar will remain confidential. What happens at Lunch & Lead stays in Lunch & Lead.