Registration for the current Breaking into Biotech event is closed.
Submit your information to join the waitlist in case of last-minute openings, or to be the first to know when we announce future Breaking into Biotech events!
Please note that by submitting your information, you will be subscribed to our email mailing list. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Are you ready to take proactive steps in building the next chapter of your career?
Whether you are feeling stuck in what was once an exciting career path, or find yourself worrying about what the next major change initiative at your company will mean for you, our program will help you be more confident in your future career plans and help you Break into Biotech.
- Individualized career assessment and clarification of career goals
- Insight into Biotech opportunities outside of large healthcare companies
- Develop career planning steps and activities to build and refine your personal brand
- Proven action plan and support to expand career opportunities to Break into Biotech
- Accelerate your understanding of career paths outside of large healthcare companies
- Rapid expansion of your personal network outside of your company
- Jump start activity along a proven pathway to Break into Biotech
This program is conducted in a small group format consisting of 3 learning modules and with some prework required to optimize learning during the workshop. In addition, coaches will guide the workshop to ensure ample time for Q&A and personalized commentary.
No more waiting, worrying, and wondering “how do I break into biotech?”
Michael Piperno, MS
Founder & Lead Coach, Comvia Group
President & CEO, ONL Therapeutics
Michael and David have coached healthcare executives, and each other, through career changes, leadership challenges, and other high-stakes moments for more than a decade.
We’re happy to answer them. Contact us today.
Seating is limited.
- Early Bird (Save $300 Before June 30, 2023!): $595
- Regular: $895
- Live Program
- Workshop Materials
- Breakfast and Lunch
- This is a 1-day, in-person program.
- Program begins at 9 am. Breakfast will be served beginning at 8:30 am.
- Please arrive early to allow time to park and enjoy breakfast.
- Location: Lambertville House
32 Bridge St.
Lambertville, New Jersey 08530
Cancellation/Substitution Policy for Events
- Event fees are non-refundable. You may send a substitute to attend in your place at any time with no penalty. Please notify us as soon as possible.
Health and Safety
The health and safety of our attendees and facilitators is of utmost importance to Comvia.
- Masks are optional for all participants.
- If you are feeling sick or experiencing COVID-like symptoms prior to traveling, please stay home. If you need assistance transferring your registration, please contact us at Contact@WeAreComvia.com.