April 5 & 6, 2022 • 12 Noon – 3:30 p.m. Eastern Time | Virtual
Learn to communicate with people across a diverse spectrum of personalities, motivations, and experiences.
Most leaders use a one-to-many communication approach, leading to misunderstandings and lost productivity. Every interaction is an opportunity to connect, or get your wires crossed. To build a relationship, or damage one.
This leadership development workshop teaches high-potential people and existing managers to lead in a way that fosters connection and builds relationships. Because strong relationships are the foundation of strong business performance.
You’ll Learn How to:
- Understand your own motives and strengths
- Better assess the motives and strengths of others
- Use that knowledge to adjust your communication approach with each person
- Close the gap between what you said and what they heard
- Minimize and manage conflict
- Lay the groundwork for a culture of mutual understanding, support, and respect
This program is designed for team or business leaders who want to become more self-aware of their motives and strengths, and coach their team members to do the same. It’s for people who want to be better communicators, foster a sense of inclusion, and instill their team members with personal responsibility for communicating better and getting results.
I’ll add more dates in the future, so be sure to sign up for my emails to get notified.