March 8 and 9, 2022 • 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM EST
Learn to communicate with people across a diverse spectrum of personalities, motivations, and experiences.
Most leaders use a one-to-many communication approach, leading to misunderstandings and lost productivity. Every interaction is an opportunity to connect, or get your wires crossed. To build a relationship, or damage one.
This leadership development workshop teaches high-potential people and existing managers to lead in a way that fosters connection and builds relationships. Because strong relationships are the foundation of strong business performance.
You’ll learn how to:
- Understand your own motives and strengths
- Better assess the motives and strengths of others
- Use that knowledge to adjust your communication approach with each person
- Close the gap between what you said and what they heard
- Minimize and manage conflict
- Lay the groundwork for a culture of mutual understanding, support, and respect
Who's This For?
This program is designed for team or business leaders who want to become more self-aware of their motives and strengths, and coach their team members to do the same. It’s for people who want to be better communicators, foster a sense of inclusion, and instill their team members with personal responsibility for communicating better and getting results.
Benefits of Attending
- Leadership communication and relationship intelligence training delivered by leading experts in the field
- Live, virtual instruction that provides the ability to ask questions and get your top concerns addressed in real time
- Interactive, hands-on breakout sessions allowing you work with your peers to put your learnings into practice right away
- A digital workbook containing all workshop materials
- A truly interactive experience. All of our workshops combine traditional instruction with attendee participation to ensure maximum engagement and experiential learning
- Limited seating (no more than 10 attendees) to ensure maximum engagement and focused group coaching time
- A guarantee that you’ll leave with a thorough understanding of the materials covered and an understanding of how they can be applied at work