April 5 & 6, 2022 • SOLD OUT
Learn to communicate with people across a diverse spectrum of personalities, motivations, and experiences.
Most leaders use a one-to-many communication approach, leading to misunderstandings and lost productivity. Every interaction is an opportunity to connect, or get your wires crossed. To build a relationship, or damage one.
This leadership development workshop teaches high-potential people and existing managers to lead in a way that fosters connection and builds relationships. Because strong relationships are the foundation of strong business performance.
You’ll learn how to:
- Understand your own motives and strengths
- Better assess the motives and strengths of others
- Use that knowledge to adjust your communication approach with each person
- Close the gap between what you said and what they heard
- Minimize and manage conflict
- Lay the groundwork for a culture of mutual understanding, support, and respect
Who's This For?
This program is designed for team or business leaders who want to become more self-aware of their motives and strengths, and coach their team members to do the same. It’s for people who want to be better communicators, foster a sense of inclusion, and instill their team members with personal responsibility for communicating better and getting results.
Benefits of Attending
- Leadership communication and relationship intelligence training delivered by leading experts in the field
- Live, virtual instruction that provides the ability to ask questions and get your top concerns addressed in real time
- Interactive, hands-on breakout sessions allowing you work with your peers to put your learnings into practice right away
- A digital workbook containing all workshop materials
- A truly interactive experience. All of our workshops combine traditional instruction with attendee participation to ensure maximum engagement and experiential learning
- Limited seating to ensure maximum engagement and focused group coaching time
- A guarantee that you’ll leave with a thorough understanding of the materials covered and an understanding of how they can be applied at work
- Please be sure you are available and can dedicate uninterrupted time on both dates.
- Space is strictly limited. If the workshop is full, please subscribe to our newsletter to be the first to get notified of future workshop availability.
- Virtual event fees are non-refundable. You may send a substitute to attend in your place at any time with no penalty. Please notify us as soon as possible.
We’re happy to answer them! Use the form below to get in touch.