Join us for our next “Lunch and Lead” where we dive into the art of impromptu speaking! Michael Piperno will share invaluable tips and tricks to help you become a confident and compelling impromptu speaker.
Date & Time: Wednesday, November 29 at 12 pm ET
Whether it’s a spontaneous team meeting or an unplanned presentation, mastering impromptu speaking is a crucial skill for effective leadership.
During this free, 30 minute Zoom meeting, we’ll discuss:
- Techniques to overcome nervousness and build confidence on the spot.
- Strategies for organizing your thoughts.
- Tips for connecting with your audience in impromptu situations.
Who Should Attend? This session is perfect for leaders, managers, and anyone looking to enhance their communication skills in spontaneous situations.
Don’t miss this opportunity to sharpen your impromptu speaking skills and elevate your leadership communication. Bring your lunch, bring your questions.
The Fine Print
Our free webinars are 95% free advice and 5% promotion for our leadership communication and workplace relationships services. By registering, you:
- Agree to be added to our email list (you’ll get up to 2 emails a month with leadership communication tips and special announcements when we have news to share). You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Acknowledge that your name will be visible to the other participants in the Zoom room.
- Agree that all information shared among participants during the webinar will remain confidential. What happens at Lunch & Lead stays in Lunch & Lead.