January 11 & 12, 2022 • 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM EST
Today’s leaders must be expert communicators. From building leadership and executive presence to fostering healthy team cultures and retaining top talent, leaders who don’t master the art of communication are limited in their ability to succeed.
What You Will Learn
This workshop will help you communicate with purpose and confidence and inspire your people to do the same. The result? You’ll be a more effective and authentic leader and your teams will be better aligned with you (and better positioned for success). Topics include:
- Leading with Authentic Purpose
- Cultivating Inclusive and Winning Cultures
- Listening and Facilitating
- Dealing with Conflict
- Leading Remotely or in Hybrid Environments
- Boosting Executive Presence
Who's This For?
This program is designed for mid- to senior-level leaders who want to significantly improve their leadership communication skills. It’s for people who strive to be the inspiring and influential leaders their people need — and who recognize that realizing your full potential as a leader is an ongoing process.
If you were recently elevated to your first leadership position, our Leadership Communication Boot Camp is likely a better fit.
Benefits of Attending
- Leadership communication training delivered by leading experts in the field
- Live, virtual instruction that provides the ability to ask questions and get your top concerns addressed in real time
- Interactive, hands-on breakout sessions allowing you work with your facilitators and peers to put your learnings into practice right away
- An online learner dashboard that houses all workshop materials in one place
- A printed workbook and digital downloads of all workshop materials
- A truly interactive experience. All of our workshops combine traditional instruction with attendee participation to ensure maximum engagement and experiential learning
- Limited seating (no more than 14 attendees) to ensure maximum engagement and focused group coaching time
- A guarantee that you’ll leave with a thorough understanding of the materials covered and an understanding of how they can be applied at work
Michael and Lisa have collaborated for over 15 years to help clients solve their most difficult communication challenges, and inspire and influence audiences around the world.